Saturday, May 15, 2010

numnumnum

I've finished Numb by Sean Ferrell and don't know what to do with myself. ACK I was so sad when I realized I was towards the end already. I want MOAR. The voice of Numb, the main character, is just so addicting and cool. I'll be walking to class or whatever, and remember things he said in the book, or imagine what he would say about this or that (I may or may not be delusional). I want to hang out with him in RL. And maybe slip him a roofie. TELL ME IF I AM CRAZY. READ THIS BOOK AND LET ME KNOW IF THIS HAPPENS TO YOU TOO. Please. Do it for me. Do it for science.

Besides falling in love with Numb, I'm also in love with Hiko (no homo). She's just so pure. And good. And sexy. And smart. I want to be her in real life.

Overall, the writing is so witty and poetic yet casual at the same time. WHERE DOES SEAN FERRELL COME UP WITH THIS STUFF?! It's brilliant. It's so good that the ARC was auctioned for $225. So really, this is a must read.

2 comments:

Myrna Foster May 15, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

Thanks for the recommendation!

Jackee May 15, 2010 at 11:51 PM  

Okay--just looked it up and it looks trippy! (But that could be a good thing.) Thanks for the reccomendation!

Have a good weekend (what's left of it, anyway)...