Thursday, May 6, 2010

Nymphets do not occur in polar regions.

Handed in my thesis today (late), now going to work on my other two papers that were due a couple days ago. But you guys should help me prepare for the defense of my thesis! Three professors are going to ask me questions about my Lolita thesis, so you know, ask away! There must be SOMETHING you've always wanted to know about Lolita, eh? eh?! EH!?!!?

I wrote a song about Lolita, if you care to listen: www.myspace.com/aureliasun

My favorite quote: "And presently I was driving through the drizzle of the dying day, with my windshield wipers in full action but unable to cope with my tears."
There, there Humbert. Even pedophiles get emo, sometimes...

Oh and about my job: I still love it :D I have my own email account thingy!

And my mistake. The walls aren't teal, they are robin's egg blue.

3 comments:

Sean Ferrell May 7, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

Okay here goes: is it possible to judge Humbert objectively, and say categorically that he is "good" or "bad", or do we have to judge him subjectively and focus on the shades of gray? Is there anything in him or about his actions that can be defended?

Sean Ferrell May 7, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

PS. Can you come back to FinePrint now?

Sean Ferrell May 7, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

P.P.S. The comment verifications on your blog are awesome words with definitions that only I know:

offeas. def: an office based flea, sometimes also called "a manager."