Wednesday, October 20, 2010

organ donors, pictars, blog award

-Saw Never Let Me Go.

Cried.

Reading book now.

And yes yes, I'm sorry but he who hath never watcheth a film before reading the book may cast the first stone.



-Narrowed photo down to two:









The first one is actually a lie. It really looks like this.

But why take a new picture when you can throw in a bookshelf, window, and an inner shirt? Instant biz cas literary photo, no?

Also, thanks for bearing with me in this photo process--I'm almost done. My posts won't always be this vain, I swear.






-Thank you Sharon for the Versatile Blogger Award!
So now I'm supposed to share 7 things about myself, but today's cryptoquote said something like, "He who tells his secrets gives up his freedom" so now I am scared!

But since I'm going to be an agent one day, I'm learning to drive a hard bargain and you know what? Instead of 7 secrets, I'll give you 15% of that. So here's 1.05 truths:

If I had one wish, I'd wish for the power to heal living things (if one of you reading this happens to be a genie, let me know!). My second wi

3 comments:

Shelley Watters October 20, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Good choice of photos. I like the one with your hand on your face (the one you have as the avatar for your blog). It looks like a better match with the rest of the agents photos. It also looks professional head shot.

Never let me go looks really good! I'll have to go see/buy it.

Honestly - I like to see the movie before reading the book. That way I don't analyze the movie to compare it to the book (it gets really annoying to the hubby for me to say 'THAT is SO not in the book' or 'I can't believe they cut THAT scene!!!' LOL)

Congrats on the blogging award!

Myrna Foster October 20, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

hahaha

You totally had me looking for the end of that .o5 of a sentence. And having the power to heal living things would come in handy.

I like the ocean background in the original picture. It hints at depths that transcend the literary ;)

Candyland October 20, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

I love how you Photoshop your pics. As do I...
And your bargaining skillzzz are sweet.A healing power would rock.