Sunday, June 20, 2010

And the winner is...

Thanks to everyone who entered! Your answers kept me lol'ing all night long. And since I never got to enter the contest myself, here's what my answer would've been.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE?!: I'd let him bite me and turn me into a zombie so we can have sloppy, gooey zombiekisses. Then we can gnaw on each other frealz in between smooches! Mmm mm good

Now for the real winner...

MARGUERITE BUTLER
!!1! who said, "Would I have to do something? As long as he could still take out the trash and mow the lawn, I could probably find people who didn't need their brains for him to snack on. I really hate mowing the lawn."

Marguerite, I like how you think. Something similar actually crossed my mind before. I've tried to be vegan multiple times in the past, and was actually pescatarian for 5 months or so, but in the end meat always seduced me. My carnivorous craving would be instantly sated though if, instead of eating animals, I just ate dumb humans instead. Save the animals! Eat more people!

So back to Marguerite: Besides having a brilliant answer, she also has a really funny blog filled with fuzzy farm animals and lolcats. You're gonna wanna follow her.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your copy of Dust!

In other news, things are going smoother and smoother at work. I think I'm getting the hang of things and really learning what my boss is looking for and how she likes things done. Soon, I'll be able to finish her sentences. But that's not enough. I want to be THE best lit assistant ever and be TOTALLY in sync with her. And the only way to do that is to connect the ends of our gangly ponytails and be the six-legged horse to her blue giant.

Soon we will be unstoppable.

Anyway, I hope she feels the same and agrees that I'm getting better at my job. Wouldn't it be funny if, as I dream of us becoming the literary dream team, she pinkslips me on Friday? Lolololz

OKAY enough shenanigans. It is Father's Day but also time for some extra reading so I can impress her! :)

I SEE YOU,
Jude

2 comments:

Marguerite Butler June 20, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

I won! I won! I won! I thank you from the bottom of my Lolz-loving heart! I can't wait to read DUST! I think I just expended my year's worth of exclamation points!!

No wait!!!!! One more!

Okay, done now.

Anonymous June 20, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

Jude, you lolz me to life.