Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Best Things Come in Threes...AUGUST Three!

1. It's my best friend's birthday today.
Send presents. I'll, uh, make sure they get to her.

2. It's my boyfriend's best friend's birthday today too.
(Isn't that cute? Geminis and leos are supposed to make excellent pals, and me and my boyfriend--geminis born eight days apart--are BFFs with two leos born on the same day [cue the awww's])

3. And finally, NUMB IS HERE. Now you can know what I've been talking about.

Well done, August 3rd. Well done.

3 comments:

Shelley August 3, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

Aww! Great day! How funny that their birthdays are on the same day! Do you guys go out together with them! My hubby & my birthdays are on the same day, a month apart. My son's is a week before mine and my daughters is a week after my hubby's. So, all four of us have b-days around the same time. Talk about cupcake overload!

Unknown August 3, 2010 at 6:59 PM  

Today is my 14th wedding anniversary, so I agree that Aug. 3rd is a great day!

Jackee August 3, 2010 at 8:30 PM  

Happy regards to your BFF and your boyfriend's BFF! And now I'll have to check out The Book. Thanks!